THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:45 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:38 pm 

APMKDon wrote:
There was no way we were playing a back three yesterday. There was a back four and our formation seemed to be fluid between 4 2 3 1 and 4 1 3 2

Where do you think Lewie played?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:41 pm 

dons50 wrote:
APMKDon wrote:
There was no way we were playing a back three yesterday. There was a back four and our formation seemed to be fluid between 4 2 3 1 and 4 1 3 2

Where did Lewie get an elbow in the face?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:42 pm 

APMKDon wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Out of interest , what was you thinking when DM was discussing the new back three formation in his interview ?
That must have been everso confusing for you

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:45 pm 

ReturnofMoo wrote:
dons50 wrote:
APMKDon wrote:

Lewie played left centre back of the three.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:45 pm 

Allypally wrote:
APMKDon wrote:

Out of interest , what was you thinking when DM was discussing the new back three formation in his interview ?

Can you give the quote where Dan mentions a back three or wing backs?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:46 pm 

dons50 wrote:
ReturnofMoo wrote:
dons50 wrote:
APMKDon wrote:

I didn't ask that. I asked where on the pitch did Lewie get an elbow? BTW I would say Lewie played defensive & narrow left back. :D

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:50 pm 

ReturnofMoo wrote:
dons50 wrote:
ReturnofMoo wrote:
dons50 wrote:
APMKDon wrote:

I didn't ask that. I asked where on the pitch did Lewie get an elbow? BTW I would say Lewie played defensive & narrow left back. :D

In the place where he covered across.

Centre forwards have been know to make defensive clearances from corners. That doesn’t mean they’re playing centre back.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:01 pm 

Nicholls did well overall I thought. He made a fair few good saves, including the lob shot which he just tipped over the bar.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:02 pm 

ReturnofMoo wrote:
Allypally wrote:
APMKDon wrote:

Can you give the quote where Dan mentions a back three or wing backs?

Noo, they've edited the question out I'm afraid . If you wanted the have a listen to Scott Wootons interview . He knows his stuff, he talks about wingbacks and everything
In future just watch the game and have a look at where people are and all that, that's what I do anyway

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:03 pm 

dons50 wrote:
ReturnofMoo wrote:
dons50 wrote:
ReturnofMoo wrote:
dons50 wrote:
APMKDon wrote:

In the place where he covered across.

Centre forwards have been know to make defensive clearances from corners. That doesn’t mean they’re playing centre back.

That reminds me, they had a forward playing Centre back yesterday! Oh and we definitely (according to DM) played with wing backs, it's mentioned (as suggested earlier) in his post match interview, which is available on youtube for the non-believers...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next