THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 6:33 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17  Next
 Post subject: Re: DM ... wrong choice?
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:48 pm 

I saw a lot of passion, commitment and good football, so no it wasn't the wrong choice. The only grumble I have, although I don't believe it had an effect on their goals, is he's substitutions. If he is going to bring on EEL, then at least play him at the back with three centre halves. I thought Upson and Wootton had excellent games and if they keep this up I hope they will be signing new contracts.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:49 pm 

Alby wrote:
Camdenite wrote:
Warwickdons wrote:
Chose not to go today, glad I didn't, clubs a mess from top to bottom, no ambition, showed me that not signing Grigg after promotion, Winkelman is out of his depth, desperately needs investment.
On the plus side, Grimsby, Morecombe, Exeter and Accrington Stanley (if they don't go up) are four of the nine grounds I need for the current 92!
#Leaguetwoherewecome...

You missed us play superbly at times. You’d have enjoyed most of that..

Doubt it. He only enjoys whinging. Or turning up when things are alright.

He's like a stuck record or a clock.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:50 pm 

Warwickdons wrote:
Are you happy to keep losing, even if you think the football is better??

We won’t keep losing if we play like that. That’s the whole point! We’ve come out of the Neilson era and I can actually see a decent future now. Personally I don’t think we’ll be safe, but if we’re not, then so what. Division 4 will give us chance to blood some very good young players and. Build something special.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:52 pm 

Camdenite wrote:
Warwickdons wrote:

We won’t keep losing if we play like that. That’s the whole point! We’ve come out of the Neilson era and I can actually see a decent future now. Personally I don’t think we’ll be safe, but if we’re not, then so what. Division 4 will give us chance to blood some very good young players and. Build something special.

Will get a clear out of this fucking abysmal fan base for starters and the people saying they’ll not come back will hopefully stick to their word and fuck off.

Apparently.

UTF

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:53 pm 

ReturnofMoo wrote:
I saw a lot of passion, commitment and good football, so no it wasn't the wrong choice. The only grumble I have, although I don't believe it had an effect on their goals, is he's substitutions. If he is going to bring on EEL, then at least play him at the back with three centre halves. I thought Upson and Wootton had excellent games and if they keep this up I hope they will be signing new contracts.

We had no central midfiled option on the bench and Ouss was dead on his feet to the point of sloppily passing to Pompey players. Who was going to come on in central midfield? There was no other option!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:53 pm 

Camdenite wrote:
Saw enough this last three games to believe that we’ll beat enough teams in the run in.

You've looked at our fixtures in the run in, right? It's the most difficult set of games we've had in years; even a top manager would have difficulty getting much after March with our squad & confidence. And DM is NOT a top manager!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:54 pm 

Camdenite wrote:
I don’t care. We’re watching proper football again.

And yes, I do genuinely mean that.

Saw enough this last three games to believe that we’ll beat enough teams in the run in. The football’s turned already. The results will come soon enough.

This.

Now, why is the troll alarm ringing in my batcave?

Alby wrote:
Camdenite wrote:
Warwickdons wrote:

Will get a clear out of this fucking abysmal fan base for starters and the people saying they’ll not come back will hopefully stick to their word and fuck off.

He gets it! I meant “personally I feel we’ll be safe” by the way.

Alby wrote:
Camdenite wrote:
Warwickdons wrote:

I doubt it, considering they are getting off writing it. Keyboard masturbators.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:00 pm 

Alby wrote:
Camdenite wrote:
Warwickdons wrote:

I'd like to meet you and discuss all things football, people on here are deluded, the reason I didn't go today was because of attending a funeral of someone who recently died of cancer, so football at the moment is the last priority for me!!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17  Next