THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)
http://www.sitdownorwellstealyourclub.com/phpbb2/

Latest OTD Blog
http://www.sitdownorwellstealyourclub.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1047
Page 1 of 2

Author:  Westcroftdon [ Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:04 am ]
Post subject:  Latest OTD Blog

https://onthedot2018.wordpress.com/

Author:  Allypally [ Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:55 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Latest OTD Blog

Intresting nobody has commented on this yet , it for me , is again a blog that wranckles with me. I wonder if more people are wondering if these things are a positive or a vouyeristic peek into the boudoir . Knowing about thing we really shouldn't.

For me , to have a go at supporters because they had an opinion on the Coventry game is poor, I didn't see anyone having a real go at Micciche. I did read people having opionions on substtuitions and tactics , as i said , we are supporters not an audience , everyone is alllowed an opionion , to attempt to criticise that from the inside shows a weakness .

The club is nothing without it's supporters and we deserve more respect than that

Author:  keyser soze [ Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:11 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Latest OTD Blog

Allypally wrote:
Intresting nobody has commented on this yet , it for me , is again a blog that wranckles with me. I wonder if more people are wondering if these things are a positive or a vouyeristic peek into the boudoir . Knowing about thing we really shouldn't.

For me , to have a go at supporters because they had an opinion on the Coventry game is poor, I didn't see anyone having a real go at Micciche. I did read people having opionions on substtuitions and tactics , as i said , we are supporters not an audience , everyone is alllowed an opionion , to attempt to criticise that from the inside shows a weakness .

The club is nothing without it's supporters and we deserve more respect than that

Fans who were at Cov gave their opinion, you've given yours here, OTD has given his on his blog. That's all it is. It'd be a much better world if everyone agreed with me. But they don't (the bastards!). We all blurt out our ill-formed neural impulses, in an attempt to try and force some shape on an uncaring and unresponsive Universe. It's an basic Existential response. But as the man said, it "don't amount to a hill of beans in this crazy world". So try not to let it get you down. :)

Author:  Allypally [ Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Latest OTD Blog

keyser soze wrote:
Allypally wrote:
Intresting nobody has commented on this yet , it for me , is again a blog that wranckles with me. I wonder if more people are wondering if these things are a positive or a vouyeristic peek into the boudoir . Knowing about thing we really shouldn't.

For me , to have a go at supporters because they had an opinion on the Coventry game is poor, I didn't see anyone having a real go at Micciche. I did read people having opionions on substtuitions and tactics , as i said , we are supporters not an audience , everyone is alllowed an opionion , to attempt to criticise that from the inside shows a weakness .

The club is nothing without it's supporters and we deserve more respect than that

Fans who were at Cov gave their opinion, you've given yours here, OTD has given his on his blog. That's all it is. It'd be a much better world if everyone agreed with me. But they don't (the bastards!). We all blurt out our ill-formed neural impulses, in an attempt to try and force some shape on an uncaring and unresponsive Universe. It's an basic Existential response. But as the man said, it "don't amount to a hill of beans in this crazy world". So try not to let it get you down. :)



Ah ha, that is correct, however, OTD is the informed opinion of someone who is part of the mechanics attempting to drive an agenda. In this particular instance having a pop at people who spend their hard earned supporting the club.
That is poor form

Author:  BertieWoostersDonsClub [ Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:33 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Latest OTD Blog

Allypally wrote:
keyser soze wrote:
Allypally wrote:
Intresting nobody has commented on this yet , it for me , is again a blog that wranckles with me. I wonder if more people are wondering if these things are a positive or a vouyeristic peek into the boudoir . Knowing about thing we really shouldn't.

For me , to have a go at supporters because they had an opinion on the Coventry game is poor, I didn't see anyone having a real go at Micciche. I did read people having opionions on substtuitions and tactics , as i said , we are supporters not an audience , everyone is alllowed an opionion , to attempt to criticise that from the inside shows a weakness .

The club is nothing without it's supporters and we deserve more respect than that

Fans who were at Cov gave their opinion, you've given yours here, OTD has given his on his blog. That's all it is. It'd be a much better world if everyone agreed with me. But they don't (the bastards!). We all blurt out our ill-formed neural impulses, in an attempt to try and force some shape on an uncaring and unresponsive Universe. It's an basic Existential response. But as the man said, it "don't amount to a hill of beans in this crazy world". So try not to let it get you down. :)



Ah ha, that is correct, however, OTD is the informed opinion of someone who is part of the mechanics attempting to drive an agenda. In this particular instance having a pop at people who spend their hard earned supporting the club.
That is poor form.

Two league wins since start of October. That's poor form. :(

Author:  keyser soze [ Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:37 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Latest OTD Blog

Allypally wrote:
keyser soze wrote:
Allypally wrote:
Intresting nobody has commented on this yet , it for me , is again a blog that wranckles with me. I wonder if more people are wondering if these things are a positive or a vouyeristic peek into the boudoir . Knowing about thing we really shouldn't.

For me , to have a go at supporters because they had an opinion on the Coventry game is poor, I didn't see anyone having a real go at Micciche. I did read people having opionions on substtuitions and tactics , as i said , we are supporters not an audience , everyone is alllowed an opionion , to attempt to criticise that from the inside shows a weakness .

The club is nothing without it's supporters and we deserve more respect than that

Fans who were at Cov gave their opinion, you've given yours here, OTD has given his on his blog. That's all it is. It'd be a much better world if everyone agreed with me. But they don't (the bastards!). We all blurt out our ill-formed neural impulses, in an attempt to try and force some shape on an uncaring and unresponsive Universe. It's an basic Existential response. But as the man said, it "don't amount to a hill of beans in this crazy world". So try not to let it get you down. :)



Ah ha, that is correct, however, OTD is the informed opinion of someone who is part of the mechanics attempting to drive an agenda. In this particular instance having a pop at people who spend their hard earned supporting the club.
That is poor form

You credit him with to much info and influence (in my opinion). He's just a bloke, airing his views. He's not always right but he writes well and that helps makes him persuasive. But, like you, me and everyone else on this forum, his views don't mean jack shit (to quote an old boss of mine).

Author:  Gers [ Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:27 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Latest OTD Blog

My favourite thing on here this weekend is everyone saying that everyone else is entitled to an opinion, then having a go at everyone else for having an opinion.

Author:  ReturnofMoo [ Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:35 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Latest OTD Blog

Gers wrote:
My favourite thing on here this weekend is everyone saying that everyone else is entitled to an opinion, then having a go at everyone else for having an opinion.


I respect your opinion but you are wrong to have it.

Author:  ReturnofMoo [ Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:36 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Latest OTD Blog

Allypally wrote:
Intresting nobody has commented on this yet


Like the Wimbledon games, OTD blog are becoming a normal part of life.

Author:  Gers [ Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:14 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Latest OTD Blog

ReturnofMoo wrote:
Gers wrote:
My favourite thing on here this weekend is everyone saying that everyone else is entitled to an opinion, then having a go at everyone else for having an opinion.


I respect your opinion but you are wrong to have it.

Quote machine, Anthony H Wilson...

"You're entitled to an opinion, but your opinion's shit".

Page 1 of 2 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/