THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:24 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Taxi for.....
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:03 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:55 am
Posts: 97
epdon wrote:
Russybcool wrote:
A forum by definition is a place for debate therefore opinion. By my recogning or last time I checked you can't be "wrong" for having an opinion. Its your view and its subjective.


But you can have an opinion that is wrong.


This. Someone can be entitled to their opinion that the world is flat, but they are definitely wrong. Same if you think Sow is any good :-)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Taxi for.....
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:08 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:41 pm
Posts: 869
Dad_Of_A_Don wrote:
epdon wrote:
Russybcool wrote:
A forum by definition is a place for debate therefore opinion. By my recogning or last time I checked you can't be "wrong" for having an opinion. Its your view and its subjective.


But you can have an opinion that is wrong.


This. Someone can be entitled to their opinion that the world is flat, but they are definitely wrong. Same if you think Sow is any good :-)


Do we really have anyone anymore that thinks that? (Sow is good not the earth is flat)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Taxi for.....
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:33 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:46 am
Posts: 46
People again confusing lack of passion/effort with just not being very good. I can’t fault their effort, however the players just aren’t good enough.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Taxi for.....
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:58 pm 
Online

Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:31 pm
Posts: 449
Dad_Of_A_Don wrote:
epdon wrote:
Russybcool wrote:
A forum by definition is a place for debate therefore opinion. By my recogning or last time I checked you can't be "wrong" for having an opinion. Its your view and its subjective.


But you can have an opinion that is wrong.


This. Someone can be entitled to their opinion that the world is flat, but they are definitely wrong. Same if you think Sow is any good :-)


But that's based on fact. So yes you are right. However the original argument was that Williams has no fight in him. Warwick said no Dan implied that he does. Who knows? Has anyone asked Williams no. So therefore it is not based on facts it opinion. One mans view against another. Unless you have facts neither is wrong and to get shot down for it and told you are wrong is out of order in my eyes.

If that last line of Dan's had not be put in there I would have respected it more. Its not the first time people have been like that on here but I am fed up with it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Taxi for.....
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:00 pm 
Online

Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:31 pm
Posts: 449
Kempstondons6 wrote:
Russybcool wrote:
Don Direction wrote:
Russybcool wrote:
Lieutenant Dan wrote:
Yeah, Williams definitely didn't show any fight when he slapped their number 2 round the back of the head in the first half.

Do you ever get tired of being wrong?


Do you ever get tired of being a prick?

It is a forum for opinion. If in Warwick's mind williams has no fight then that's his opinion. Not asking you to agree with it. Just respect it. Mind you, you are the same Dan who called all football fans c*nts. So I think respect goes out the window with you. Mind you that's a lot of people on here.


Here we see the fans turning on each other.


That ship sailed long ago in my eyes. A forum by definition is a place for debate therefore opinion. By my recogning or last time I checked you can't be "wrong" for having an opinion. Its your view and its subjective. Williams was terrible yesterday let his man skin him twice and couldnt cross his eyes. But that's my opinion. I fed up of sanctimonious twats on here belittling others cause it doesn't fit in to their view. And as for the booing at games fuck me that's a joke.

For what its worth. We are all but down. Clubs don't fear us anymore. The first half we had possession and created little Williams and sow have to shoulder some of the blame for that. We have no creative midfield and that shit will cost us.

I really dont care what others think of me. None of you I know just as much as none of you dont know me and I would like to keep it that way. The only thing in common is we follow the same football team.


Regarding the creative midfield I agree that is a massive problem but then again we do have two very quick and creative players in Rab and pawlett which if fit would be in my starting 11 every day. I asked the question yesterday, are they injured? If not why aren’t they even in the squad when we need to score goals.?


I wondered where nesbitt is. Not even in the squad and radio science about him maybe being injured. I hope he stays with us even if we go down. He had looked sharp when he does play!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Taxi for.....
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:32 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:07 pm
Posts: 80
Russybcool wrote:
Dad_Of_A_Don wrote:
epdon wrote:
Russybcool wrote:
A forum by definition is a place for debate therefore opinion. By my recogning or last time I checked you can't be "wrong" for having an opinion. Its your view and its subjective.


But you can have an opinion that is wrong.


This. Someone can be entitled to their opinion that the world is flat, but they are definitely wrong. Same if you think Sow is any good :-)


But that's based on fact. So yes you are right. However the original argument was that Williams has no fight in him. Warwick said no Dan implied that he does. Who knows? Has anyone asked Williams no. So therefore it is not based on facts it opinion. One mans view against another. Unless you have facts neither is wrong and to get shot down for it and told you are wrong is out of order in my eyes.

If that last line of Dan's had not be put in there I would have respected it more. Its not the first time people have been like that on here but I am fed up with it.


But the fact that he went and slapped the other team is the definition of showing fight. With that evidence, it can safely be said that WWarwick's opinion about Williams not showing fight is wrong.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Taxi for.....
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:52 pm 
Online

Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:31 pm
Posts: 449
BristolDon wrote:
Russybcool wrote:
Dad_Of_A_Don wrote:
epdon wrote:
Russybcool wrote:
A forum by definition is a place for debate therefore opinion. By my recogning or last time I checked you can't be "wrong" for having an opinion. Its your view and its subjective.


But you can have an opinion that is wrong.


This. Someone can be entitled to their opinion that the world is flat, but they are definitely wrong. Same if you think Sow is any good :-)


But that's based on fact. So yes you are right. However the original argument was that Williams has no fight in him. Warwick said no Dan implied that he does. Who knows? Has anyone asked Williams no. So therefore it is not based on facts it opinion. One mans view against another. Unless you have facts neither is wrong and to get shot down for it and told you are wrong is out of order in my eyes.

If that last line of Dan's had not be put in there I would have respected it more. Its not the first time people have been like that on here but I am fed up with it.


But the fact that he went and slapped the other team is the definition of showing fight. With that evidence, it can safely be said that WWarwick's opinion about Williams not showing fight is wrong.


That doesn't show much. If he did that then made all tackles made most crosses won every 2nd ball and won every 50/50 that would be the fight we are looking for. In my opinon of course. Sow could have slapped a player on the back of the head and been as shit as he normally is. Would that have classed as "fight"?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Taxi for.....
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:24 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:03 pm
Posts: 233
Funny thing is, this is a forum is it not? People can have opinions yes? I have my opinion, don't expect to keep getting slagged off all the time, you lot may not agree with me, and you never do, but it's only my opinion, I think I know a bit about football, I don't care what anyone thinks of me or my views, I know what I see every week!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Taxi for.....
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:49 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:48 pm
Posts: 183
Warwickdons wrote:
Funny thing is, this is a forum is it not? People can have opinions yes? I have my opinion, don't expect to keep getting slagged off all the time, you lot may not agree with me, and you never do, but it's only my opinion, I think I know a bit about football, I don't care what anyone thinks of me or my views, I know what I see every week!

It's my opinion that you have absolutely no grasp of how the football club works in reality, despite decades of watching it and years of people trying to explain it to you.

But hey, that's only my opinion. :lol:

_________________
Robbie Neilson: the man who broke MK Dons.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Taxi for.....
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:51 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:48 pm
Posts: 183
Russybcool wrote:
Lieutenant Dan wrote:
Yeah, Williams definitely didn't show any fight when he slapped their number 2 round the back of the head in the first half.

Do you ever get tired of being wrong?


Do you ever get tired of being a prick?

It is a forum for opinion. If in Warwick's mind williams has no fight then that's his opinion. Not asking you to agree with it. Just respect it. Mind you, you are the same Dan who called all football fans c*nts. So I think respect goes out the window with you. Mind you that's a lot of people on here.

Wasn't that around the same time you said you were never going to bother with me again and told me to 'have a nice life'? Funny that.

_________________
Robbie Neilson: the man who broke MK Dons.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bill, dons50, FilthyDon, Galverion, Gridsy, Krombopulos Michael, Russybcool, SOUTHSTANDER


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group