THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:00 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject: Re: Galloway
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:30 pm 

dons50 wrote:
Why do we think he clearly wants to come home? I haven’t seen that written, is there an article I’ve missed.

As far as us wanting him: why on earth wouldn’t we want someone who has played several premiership games?

Article you missed is here: http://www.skysports.com/football/news/ ... to-mk-dons

And agreed, we'd be nuts to turn him down if he's an achievable target

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:29 pm 

dons50 wrote:
Dad_Of_A_Don wrote:
BertieWoostersDonsClub wrote:
Dad_Of_A_Don wrote:
On the Sunderland forum, they are seriously touting BG to win 'worst player of the season' - for which there is no shortage of competition unfortunately!

That's good news for us. It's the only way we'd have a chance of getting him in league one next season.
If he'd had a successful season in the championship, or even a decent one, it would be pointless for his development to loan him further down the leagues.
But after a terrible championship campaign, there's a chance a season as a regular in league one will be seen as a positive step in his development.
I hope so.

Agreed. That plus the fact he clearly wants to come 'home'. Could be the best thing for him. Would we want him as a CB, LB or LWB though?

Why do we think he clearly wants to come home? I haven’t seen that written, is there an article I’ve missed.

As far as us wanting him: why on earth wouldn’t we want someone who has played several premiership games?

The link is literally in the opening post - its the entire point of this thread!

And I never said I wouldn't want him here. Just pointing out how poor he has been for Sunderland (my "other team"). I'd love to see him back in a MK shirt - but agree with others that we'd need to stay up to make it possible.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:11 pm 

Dad_Of_A_Don wrote:
dons50 wrote:
Dad_Of_A_Don wrote:
Dad_Of_A_Don wrote:
On the Sunderland forum, they are seriously touting BG to win 'worst player of the season' - for which there is no shortage of competition unfortunately!

That's good news for us. It's the only way we'd have a chance of getting him in league one next season.
If he'd had a successful season in the championship, or even a decent one, it would be pointless for his development to loan him further down the leagues.
But after a terrible championship campaign, there's a chance a season as a regular in league one will be seen as a positive step in his development.
I hope so.

Agreed. That plus the fact he clearly wants to come 'home'. Could be the best thing for him. Would we want him as a CB, LB or LWB though?

The link is literally in the opening post - its the entire point of this thread!

And I never said I wouldn't want him here. Just pointing out how poor he has been for Sunderland (my "other team"). I'd love to see him back in a MK shirt - but agree with others that we'd need to stay up to make it possible.

Thanks - I should have checked, sorry!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:22 pm 

dons50 wrote:
Dad_Of_A_Don wrote:
dons50 wrote:
Dad_Of_A_Don wrote:
Dad_Of_A_Don wrote:

I hope so.

Thanks - I should have checked, sorry!

:D

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6