THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Tue Jun 04, 2024 6:50 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2024 12:52 pm 

Lieutenant Dan wrote:
In a minute, we'll probably all find out that everything regarding AFCW ticketing was decided in a Supporters Board meeting last September.

:lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2024 8:48 pm 

Not even funny now. The game is 16 days away.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2024 11:22 pm 

sk8mk wrote:
I do wonder if we will end up with any restrictions. Earlsfield station is having engineering works that weekend so it will be closed, and that was the station they wanted us to use last time.

Eh - I walked from Tooting underground (there are also buses) without any problems. Makes no sense, how can they tell us apart?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2024 11:26 pm 

keyser soze wrote:
Russybcool wrote:
keyser soze wrote:
sk8mk wrote:
I do wonder if we will end up with any restrictions. Earlsfield station is having engineering works that weekend so it will be closed, and that was the station they wanted us to use last time.

That'll be a pisser for some people. I know one guy who has sorted out rail travel and hotel already.

I don't get how they would enforce it. If you don't wear colours and keep your tounge in your head how would they ever know. It's not like there are big neon signs above our heads saying we are franchise.

The risk is they'll make it official travel only and will only give you your ticket on the coach...

They didn't do it last time and there wasn't any hassle so why would they change it? Unless they can't trust their own fans I suppose, I'm quite often in SW London and it's just an ordinary London neighbourhood.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2024 7:22 am 

voxish wrote:
sk8mk wrote:

Eh - I walked from Tooting underground (there are also buses) without any problems. Makes no sense, how can they tell us apart?

The cravats, monocles and expensive suits...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:15 am 

There must be a dispute with either AFC or the police over travel. The lack off comms from the club is really poor though.

Also, on the forthcoming games page on our website, all that is listed is Accy and Bradford, so someone isn't doing their job.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:45 am 

East Wing Don wrote:
There must be a dispute with either AFC or the police over travel. The lack off comms from the club is really poor though.

Also, on the forthcoming games page on our website, all that is listed is Accy and Bradford, so someone isn't doing their job.

MKDSA might know something on tomorrow nights show?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:50 am 

Supervisor number 5 wrote:
East Wing Don wrote:

MKDSA might know something on tomorrow nights show?

Hopefully their 1 viewer can relay that information back on here

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2024 10:19 am 

Has anyone asked the box office? I mean that would be the logical thing to do wouldn't it?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2024 10:23 am 

Russybcool wrote:
Has anyone asked the box office? I mean that would be the logical thing to do wouldn't it?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next