THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 1:12 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 477 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 48  Next
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2024 3:44 pm 

East Wing Don wrote:
Russybcool wrote:
Ormeau wrote:
Magpie wrote:
East Wing Don wrote:
I assume Cornerdon is on a wind up considering he lives in NZ. Tweeted saying he bumped into Dean and he's off to Birmingham..

Hmmm, i dont know about Cornerdon but I have also been told Birmingham from a usually reliable source. Dismissed it as unlikely when I was told but thats quite a coincidence.

I could see it having legs and wouldn't be a bad move for Dean. Birmingham are a big club who should not be in league 1. Its a good next step for a young player who has shown he is too good for league 2 but still needs to work on a few things if he is to reach his potential (which could be the very top). If the fee is fair and it is sorted quickly it would probably be good for all parties.

I have heard everyone from Burton and Birmingham to Stoke and Cardiff. It's safe to say that he will be gone by August and we will be left searching for another player to add to our long list of players we need to buy.

We're a league 2 club, get use to it. Really can't see the issue here.

We rejected bids for him in January. He's a 20 year old who has performed very well and we managed to hold on to him for the rest of the season. Definitely the right time for him to leave and for us to cash in. No club at this level is would be able to keep hold of Dean and most would have sold in January.

Agree with this.

Birmingham would be an interesting choice though - just been relegated. Have they had a clear out with the retained list? Dean is a very good long term prospect who will be playing at least in the Championship when he is 25.

I do think if I was his agent I would be encouraging him to move on.

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2024 4:17 pm 

[/quote]On a side note the only thing that may give the Birmingham thing a hitch is the lack of a manager. It looks like they are after Heckingbottom but I would say a manager first would be a priority for Birmingham before any players.[/quote]

Im not sure Wagner gives much of a shiny shite what a coach might want and very much does what the feck he wants!

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2024 4:27 pm 

Cba reading all this dross but has anyone moaned we've not signed anyone yet??? It's a week and a half since the season ended, we usually have a Filthy thread by now

- Graham Alexander, October 2023

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2024 6:03 pm 

A reliable milton keynes journo reporting max dean to stoke is almost done. No fee involved. Dean to go there on loan to see how he adapts to the championship with a view to making it permanent next year. Tezgel cominv the other way on loan to soften the loss. Huge if true. Great move for the lad.

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2024 6:08 pm 

Beardhidesboy64 wrote:
A reliable milton keynes journo reporting max dean to stoke is almost done. No fee involved. Dean to go there on loan to see how he adapts to the championship with a view to making it permanent next year. Tezgel cominv the other way on loan to soften the loss. Huge if true. Great move for the lad.

Nice, who is the journo

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2024 6:19 pm 

Beardhidesboy64 wrote:

Jesus Christ I didn't think it'd be this soon to make it onto the forum :lol: just made up hprse shit on Twitter and it surprises even me how quickly I became a reliable MK journo

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2024 6:20 pm 

CleanDon wrote:
Beardhidesboy64 wrote:

Nice, who is the journo

That well known, MK legendary journo; Alby.

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2024 6:21 pm 

Beardhidesboy64 wrote:

Surely Max only has a contract until the end of this season (2.5 yrs from when he signed) so unless he was signed on a longer deal or has renewed that would make zero sense financially

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2024 6:24 pm 

Just to reiterate, it's total bollocls and I can't believe how quickly it made it to the forum

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2024 6:33 pm 

Alby39 wrote:
Just to reiterate, it's total bollocls and I can't believe how quickly it made it to the forum

I wanna know what you've been Tweeting in the past to convince Beardhidesboy64 that you're not just a journo, but a reliable on too.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 477 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 48  Next