THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 9:30 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 477 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 ... 48  Next
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2024 5:48 pm 

FilthyD wrote:
Seems a very solid top end L2 signing. Versatile, mentioned in a recent Stockport video he was playing as a wing-back for several games and seemed to do well there too. We're getting a promotion winner who played a massive part in the second half of their season and we're getting him as he enters his prime years. Stockport fans seem gutted to see him go.

Plus when clean shaven he looks a bit like Ryan Gosling if you squint your eyes.

Can't really see any negatives to this signing. Only thing you could say is he's played less than 20 games in each of the last two seasons.

Welcome back, you old tosser! :D

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2024 5:54 pm 

He looks weird and has a funny name.
Very poor signing.
MW Out.

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2024 5:57 pm 

I was hoping for a champagne signing, not a lemonade one………..

I’ll fetch me coat…

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2024 6:12 am 

AFC twitter seems to have gone into meltdown as some of their players have liked the post announcing the signing. :lol: It's a signing that keeps on giving and they are worried Armani Little will be next. If he comes or doesn't, his per game (90 minutes stats) does look good and I can't see him staying at AFC, unless they force him at gunpoint.

https://www.fotmob.com/en-GB/players/66 ... ani-little

Last edited by ReturnofMoo on Sat May 25, 2024 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2024 7:29 am 

ReturnofMoo wrote:
AFC twitter seems to have gone into meltdown as some of their players have liked the post announcing the signing. :lol: It's a signing that keeps on giving and they are worried Armani Little will be next. If he comes or doesn't, his per game (90 minutes stats) does look and I can't see him staying at AFC, unless they force him at gunpoint.

Is there any actual substance to the Little rumours other than their fans?

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2024 8:00 am 

Camdenite wrote:
ReturnofMoo wrote:
AFC twitter seems to have gone into meltdown as some of their players have liked the post announcing the signing. :lol: It's a signing that keeps on giving and they are worried Armani Little will be next. If he comes or doesn't, his per game (90 minutes stats) does look and I can't see him staying at AFC, unless they force him at gunpoint.

Is there any actual substance to the Little rumours other than their fans?

None at all. Just that he is friends with Lemon. He ain’t coming here. I also wouldn’t really want him. We can do better.

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2024 8:58 am 

I thought he was pretty tidy the day we lost to them, when I say tidy I mean a little shit but good at what he did.

There were a few that day who stood out but can't quite remember, Neufville I think was another but whatever.

- Graham Alexander, October 2023

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2024 9:08 am 

Any news on Payne? I’ve seen rumours he will head elsewhere. With CLE now at the club I wonder if Mike doesn’t have a place for him in the starting lineup. A shame if so, as I do like him as a player.

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2024 9:31 am 

Aliramone wrote:
He looks weird and has a funny name.
Very poor signing.
MW Out.

Another bloody ginger! :twisted:

;)

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2024 9:41 am 

paul4040 wrote:
Any news on Payne? I’ve seen rumours he will head elsewhere. With CLE now at the club I wonder if Mike doesn’t have a place for him in the starting lineup. A shame if so, as I do like him as a player.

For some reason I thought he’d be an obvious return. Even his Twitter sign off at the end of the season didn’t seem like he was done with us. Here’s hoping.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 477 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 ... 48  Next