THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 10:17 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 476 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 48  Next
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2024 6:39 pm 

East Wing Don wrote:
Alby39 wrote:
Just to reiterate, it's total bollocls and I can't believe how quickly it made it to the forum

I wanna know what you've been Tweeting in the past to convince Beardhidesboy64 that you're not just a journo, but a reliable on too.

I often Tweet #DonDeals or game postponement news during the season.

Just a catche that it's old Tweets from years before I repost.

- Graham Alexander, October 2023

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2024 6:46 pm 

East Wing Don wrote:
CleanDon wrote:
Beardhidesboy64 wrote:
A reliable milton keynes journo reporting max dean to stoke is almost done. No fee involved. Dean to go there on loan to see how he adapts to the championship with a view to making it permanent next year. Tezgel cominv the other way on loan to soften the loss. Huge if true. Great move for the lad.

Nice, who is the journo

That well known, MK legendary journo; Alby.

I know was waiting to see what birdie said

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2024 7:13 pm 

Sorry lads ive been using internet explorer

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2024 7:17 pm 

Beardhidesboy64 wrote:
Sorry lads ive been using internet explorer

:lol:

- Graham Alexander, October 2023

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2024 8:42 pm 

Stockport journo claims we are about to sign Connor Lemonhaigh-Evans. Was loved at AFC on loan until Stockport dragged him back.

They are RAGING. :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2024 8:52 pm 

Towcestrian wrote:
Stockport journo claims we are about to sign Connor Lemonhaigh-Evans. Was loved at AFC on loan until Stockport dragged him back.

They are RAGING. :lol: :lol: :lol:

First Curtis chooses another League 2 team over them and now this. My god, the meltdown on WUP will be great to see.

Last edited by East Wing Don on Thu May 23, 2024 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2024 8:59 pm 

Also, this is a brilliant signing if it goes ahead.

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2024 9:19 pm 

If that’s true then that is a very exciting signing. He’s a very, very good player for this level.

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2024 9:28 pm 

I asked for some information on him on TFF... here's what I got from a Stockport fan.

Stocky - TFF wrote:
DippyDon wrote:
Stocky - TFF wrote:
Decent player, didn't really rate him before he came back from his spell at Wimbledon. Number 10/out wide type. Decent technique, versatile, good presser, chips in with goals. I don't think he's an outstanding player though and I wouldn't say he's a grab the game by the balls type of player. But I can see him fitting in as a good part of the team/squad in your set up under Williamson.

Sounds pretty much like our Kemp replacement then in terms of positions, playing wide behind the striker. Would you say he’s more right or left sided?

He played down the right mostly with us on his return from Wimbledon. But sometimes we played a diamond in possession and he was almost a right wing back out of possession. But I wouldn't say he's a fixed side, predominantly right footed so in the modern game now if you asked him I bet he'd say he likes cutting in from the left if he chose his position. Scored a decent goal with his weaker foot in our 5-0 win over you in April. Keeper should have done better though.

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2024 6:25 am 

Also described as a tough player. We need that. Partly the reason the likes of Stockport and Mansfield got promotion.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 476 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 48  Next