THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Tue May 28, 2024 10:42 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2024 11:45 am 

CleanDon wrote:
Russybcool wrote:
CleanDon wrote:
Fillip Marschall was in training the week we played Tranmere away, Craig Mc obviously upset by the situation and knowing what was to come asked to move and didn't want to play against Tranmere, which Kelly started.

Can't say I blame him for wanting to move at that time, especially given his replacement was training before he'd even signed.

And you know this how? How the fuck was a contracted player to another club training with us before signing? The mere notion of that is bat shit insane. Lewie is the only one I know of doing that when he was kicked out by Neilson. He wasn't a free agent. That's even worse as there was at least a week or two for Williamson to see how much of a fuck up he made and veto the idea.

It literally happened mate and happens all the time...

In fairness I'd heard that from multiple people before aTranmere

- Graham Alexander, October 2023

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2024 11:53 am 

Russybcool wrote:
East Wing Don wrote:
Russybcool wrote:
CleanDon wrote:
Fillip Marschall was in training the week we played Tranmere away, Craig Mc obviously upset by the situation and knowing what was to come asked to move and didn't want to play against Tranmere, which Kelly started.

Can't say I blame him for wanting to move at that time, especially given his replacement was training before he'd even signed.

And you know this how? How the fuck was a contracted player to another club training with us before signing? The mere notion of that is bat shit insane. Lewie is the only one I know of doing that when he was kicked out by Neilson. He wasn't a free agent. That's even worse as there was at least a week or two for Williamson to see how much of a fuck up he made and veto the idea.

Happens all the time with loans..

Makes it even more hilarious then as I assume that MacG would have been pissed that a boy who can't catch a cold was kicking him out as they would have been training together for nearly two weeks, as I say he wasn't announced until two weeks into the window. Makes Williamson look even more of an idiot than he actually was and I can 100% see why MacG refused to play.

It's not though. Getting him training as early as possible is a good thing, regardless of how the signing turned out. Also, he had him at Gateshead, so he's hardly going to be judging him on his 2 weeks worth of training with us.

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2024 11:55 am 

Fuck him. Hope he retires.

Stadium MK is always SHITE in the Playoffs

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2024 12:11 pm 

East Wing Don wrote:
Russybcool wrote:
East Wing Don wrote:
Russybcool wrote:
CleanDon wrote:

Happens all the time with loans..

Makes it even more hilarious then as I assume that MacG would have been pissed that a boy who can't catch a cold was kicking him out as they would have been training together for nearly two weeks, as I say he wasn't announced until two weeks into the window. Makes Williamson look even more of an idiot than he actually was and I can 100% see why MacG refused to play.

It's not though. Getting him training as early as possible is a good thing, regardless of how the signing turned out. Also, he had him at Gateshead, so he's hardly going to be judging him on his 2 weeks worth of training with us.

The more I hear of this the more I have empathy for MacG. He deserved better than this. Also, out of curiosity why do you do that with loans? Do you do this with contracted players that we buy?

Last edited by Russybcool on Tue May 14, 2024 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2024 12:17 pm 

I thought this was about a long lost Sherlock Holmes story.....

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2024 1:46 pm 

Solved it ! Bring back Dave Martin who can is still a better goalie than our 3, and make him & Lewie assistants to Karl R

Job done !

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2024 2:10 pm 

DonnieAndMooie wrote:
He's not just the worst goalkeeper we've ever had, but actually the worst player we've ever had.

And just prepare yourselves, because if MW is still here next season, I can almost guarantee he'll be back.

Not sure he's our worst ever goalkeeper- I'd give top spot to Adolfo Baines.

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2024 4:15 pm 

For anyone who is feeling sorry Filip with an F.. remember this ....

I saw him leave (relatively early) from the awards dinner. He was leaving with his partner

She was a 6 foot blonde supermodel goddess....that should cheer him up

Though will she stay around when he is playing for London Colney reserves ?

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2024 4:38 pm 

Leighton wrote:

I saw him leave (relatively early) from the awards dinner. He was leaving with his partner

I bet she was drop dead gorgeous

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2024 5:51 pm 

Leighton wrote:

She was 6 foot tall?

Can she come for a cross?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next