All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: Filip Marschall
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2024 11:03 pm 

Dad_Of_A_Don wrote:
TangerineDon wrote:
DonnieAndMooie wrote:
What's the time?

5 past Marschall

Looking at the replays how many of the goals would Kelly have stopped or made a better attempt at?

Its the wrong question IMHO - should be asking how many would MacG have saved?

When he got lobbed in the first half, before Tucker cleared off the line, he didn't even jump.

Agree , but my point was I think that Kelly would have saved some of them possibly not the offside one.

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2024 11:09 pm 

TangerineDon wrote:
Dad_Of_A_Don wrote:
TangerineDon wrote:
DonnieAndMooie wrote:
What's the time?

5 past Marschall

Looking at the replays how many of the goals would Kelly have stopped or made a better attempt at?

Its the wrong question IMHO - should be asking how many would MacG have saved?

When he got lobbed in the first half, before Tucker cleared off the line, he didn't even jump.

Agree , but my point was I think that Kelly would have saved some of them possibly not the offside one.

It wouldn't have mattered if Alisson and Ederson were in goal saving all of them we still wouldn't have scored the three plus goals we needed

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2024 6:41 am 

Williamson First mistake bringing in this Joker, I will always wonder where we would be if he had kept McGillivray.....

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2024 8:06 am 

Mk Ron wrote:
Williamson First mistake bringing in this Joker, I will always wonder where we would be if he had kept McGillivray.....

2nd or 3rd place in the league

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2024 8:11 am 

Without doubt the worst goalkeeper ever to wear a Dons shirt, even worse than the disastrous Cody Cropper, Marschall has no awareness of what’s happening around him, dreadful shot stopper, hopeless at claiming crosses and is rooted to the goal line, what the hell MW ever saw in him I shall never know, even his ball playing distribution is shit

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2024 8:47 am 

In the first half I sat right in the front row (I'm usually right at the back). From there it was a shock to see how frustrated the defense was with him when it came to distribution. They were almost angry at having to point to who he should pass to. Clueless.

Never a keeper. Growler wondered if he's actually a beekeeper, signed in error.

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2024 8:59 am 

keyser soze wrote:
In the first half I sat right in the front row (I'm usually right at the back). From there it was a shock to see how frustrated the defense was with him when it came to distribution. They were almost angry at having to point to who he should pass to. Clueless.

Never a keeper. Growler wondered if he's actually a beekeeper, signed in error.

Cause none of the shit heads want to take responsibility. They are all to scared to take ownership. Look at the first goal. Tucker was tucker and didn't think that playing a short pass was not needed gilbey got sold a shitter and look what happened. Yes marschall is shit but so are our back three who are just as much to blame about last night. I turned off after the pen miss so I don't know if Ohora was to blame for goal four or five but tucker and harvie had a mare. Good job most of them will be off this summer

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2024 9:59 am 

I don't know what's going on in his personal life, behind the scenes or his mindset but only judging what I see he's an absolute shambles. Shocking goalkeeper, shocking footballer and an absolute waste of time, money and effort.

I hope he has a good career because it isn't looking good for him at the moment, he is so so far from being even a remotely good goalkeeper

- Graham Alexander, October 2023