THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Wed Jun 05, 2024 3:55 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2024 9:29 pm 

For the past two seasons our defence has been absolutely shocking, by my reckoning only Tomlinson is definitely under contract and he has been decent, sadly Tucker and McGivailray may have another year but we can see the back of everyone else and not a moment too soon, we conceded enough goals to get relegated last season and managed even more this year!
I imagine Lewie will stay as a player coach/analyst based on his last interview and obviously I don't mind that but he really shouldn't play very many games at all.

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2024 9:40 pm 

And please, please, please, ditch wingbacks. It was only put in place to give Lewie a position in the team.

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2024 9:43 pm 

Sadly I think Tucker will have another year but hopefully we can get rid.

I’ll be very pleased to see Harvie and O’Hora leave. They’ve definitely had some good times with us, but we need a complete reset and their time is up.

I think O’Hora will have interest from League 1 but I think Harvie may struggle a little bit, especially if anyone was watching tonight.

Will take a very, very brave club to loan/sign Marschall.

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2024 10:14 pm 

East Wing Don wrote:

I’ll be very pleased to see Harvie and O’Hora leave. They’ve definitely had some good times with us, but we need a complete reset and their time is up.

I think O’Hora will have interest from League 1 but I think Harvie may struggle a little bit, especially if anyone was watching tonight.

I actually rate O Hora and thought he never gave up tonight. But he blow a kiss to the fans so think he is off.
Max Dean waved goodbye and kiss the badge so I think he has enjoyed his time but is off.
Harvie was at fault for at least the last goal and has not impressed me recently. I agree we need a completely new defence.

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2024 10:18 pm 

I can't see how any of the defence can stay after the drubbings we have experienced, especially on TV.

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2024 10:49 pm 

TangerineDon wrote:
East Wing Don wrote:

I actually rate O Hora and thought he never gave up tonight. But he blow a kiss to the fans so think he is off.
Max Dean waved goodbye and kiss the badge so I think he has enjoyed his time but is off.
Harvie was at fault for at least the last goal and has not impressed me recently. I agree we need a completely new defence.

Rate O'Hora you must be joking, I rate the O'Hora who played two seasons ago but the one we have had since is as bad as the rest of them