THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:21 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Masters Darts
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:05 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:48 pm
Posts: 183
Anyone else on here going?

I'll be there with Midland Don on Sunday night. Looking forward to it as I missed the boat on getting tickets last year.

_________________
Robbie Neilson: the man who broke MK Dons.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Masters Darts
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:17 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:31 pm
Posts: 445
Dan wrote:
Anyone else on here going?

I'll be there with Midland Don on Sunday night. Looking forward to it as I missed the boat on getting tickets last year.


Nope whilst I have the stature for darts I fucking hate the "sport". I use that term very loosely.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Masters Darts
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:40 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:54 am
Posts: 17
I'm going on the Saturday evening.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Masters Darts
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:11 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:04 pm
Posts: 31
I'm going, tho Dan has already said that.

Looking forward to the Premier League starting next week too 8-)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Masters Darts
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:19 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:54 am
Posts: 17
Good to see the Premier League have a fresher look to it this year, looking forward to it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Masters Darts
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:22 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:48 pm
Posts: 183
jackdon wrote:
Good to see the Premier League have a fresher look to it this year, looking forward to it.

Absolutely. Seeing the likes of Wade and Chisnall every week was pretty boring tbh, mainly because they're reliably decent players that never really deviate from their norm. Whereas Gurney or Suljovic will be amazing one week and all over the place the next!

_________________
Robbie Neilson: the man who broke MK Dons.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Masters Darts
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:28 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:36 am
Posts: 649
Dan wrote:
Anyone else on here going?

I'll be there with Midland Don on Sunday night. Looking forward to it as I missed the boat on getting tickets last year.

Not a Darts fan. But did you get to the Snooker Masters? I didn't but quite enjoyed what I saw on TV. Not a classic tournament or final, but good to see it back after the Christmas break.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Masters Darts
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:39 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:48 pm
Posts: 183
BertieWoostersDonsClub wrote:
Not a Darts fan. But did you get to the Snooker Masters? I didn't but quite enjoyed what I saw on TV. Not a classic tournament or final, but good to see it back after the Christmas break.

I didn't, but I caught most of it on telly (more than I normally do). Was particularly impressed by Wilson's comeback against Trump in the semi-final.

_________________
Robbie Neilson: the man who broke MK Dons.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Masters Darts
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:07 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:04 pm
Posts: 31
Dan wrote:
jackdon wrote:
Good to see the Premier League have a fresher look to it this year, looking forward to it.

Absolutely. Seeing the likes of Wade and Chisnall every week was pretty boring tbh, mainly because they're reliably decent players that never really deviate from their norm. Whereas Gurney or Suljovic will be amazing one week and all over the place the next!

I can't stand Gurney, or Gerwyn Price.

Would have liked to see Vincent Van der Voort in there


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Masters Darts
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:21 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:05 am
Posts: 261
Should be moving house this weekend (fingers crossed) so I miss all the entertainment at S:MK.

_________________
Decided to come back.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group