Post subject: Re: Meat and two veg
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2023 9:30 am 

Modders wrote:
keyser soze wrote:
Modders wrote:
keyser soze wrote:
BetterCallSaul wrote:
What an old man thread

I’m an old man but I still find this thread cringe. Like a 70s comedian’s act. Don’t assume old equals reactionary.

Really? Keyser, I thought we knew each other well. Why is my question so abjective?

It’s merely a legal question that will be asked, and it will be, in the future.

If sperm can be removed from a female runner, surely there’s some reason for doubt?

Mate, your stuff about Castor is interesting and valid but the title seriously undermines the question and just opens the thread up to be a "she's not much of a looker" cringe-fest.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing, granted.

Im curious, are as keen for ‘male’ players who don’t meet your manliness expectations to be tested, just to, well, check as it were?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2023 9:31 am 

Face palming severely here

Turn Stadium MK WHITE In The Playoffs

https://donsaction.co.uk/

GET THIS SEASONS HOME SHIRT FOR £16.50 ↓↓↓
https://shop.mkdons.co.uk/collections/23-24-home-kit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2023 10:23 am 

Looks like relegation to league 2 has lead to a lower quality of thread on the Concrete Roundabout. Pete and Sweeting have a lot to answer for.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2023 11:11 am 
Magpie wrote:
Modders wrote:
keyser soze wrote:
Modders wrote:
keyser soze wrote:
BetterCallSaul wrote:
What an old man thread

I’m an old man but I still find this thread cringe. Like a 70s comedian’s act. Don’t assume old equals reactionary.

Really? Keyser, I thought we knew each other well. Why is my question so abjective?

If sperm can be removed from a female runner, surely there’s some reason for doubt?

Mate, your stuff about Castor is interesting and valid but the title seriously undermines the question and just opens the thread up to be a "she's not much of a looker" cringe-fest.

Im curious, are as keen for ‘male’ players who don’t meet your manliness expectations to be tested, just to, well, check as it were?

[quote=“Modders”] It is a really difficult question, and one where boundaries are crossed. Why is there a ‘Men’s World Cup’ and a ‘Women’s World Cup’ if this question can’t be answered?

It’s the reason of my post, initially.[/quote]

You missed this then during your initial skim of the thread?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2023 11:34 am 

Modders wrote:
Magpie wrote:
Modders wrote:
keyser soze wrote:
Modders wrote:
keyser soze wrote:
BetterCallSaul wrote:
What an old man thread

[quote=“Modders”] It is a really difficult question, and one where boundaries are crossed. Why is there a ‘Men’s World Cup’ and a ‘Women’s World Cup’ if this question can’t be answered?

It’s the reason of my post, initially.

You missed this then during your initial skim of the thread?[/quote]

No, I read the full thread and despite almost universal dislike of your thread or thread title, I see you are doubling down.

if you recall, you asked if any women were 'being checked', I assume you mean for a penis, based on some players being ' questionable looking'.

So your question being based on nothing more than what you think a woman should look like, I am curious as to why you arent asking for men to be checked as well?

You also asked about if the question is answerable or not and why there is a womens world cup and a mens world cup. The first part of that is simple, the question is answerable. Unless some sort of evidence comes to light that puts a 'female' player gender in question, then there is no need for a check of anything.

Im not 100% sure of the answer to the second questions provenance but I believe up to U17 or U18 there is only football or girls football. After that the laws of the game mean there is a separation which I suppose is down to physicality and fairness. If you want that changed then campaign to FIFA. Putting it on women to prove they are in fact women based on nothing but their appearance is not the solution to this non problem.

The Castor reference is interesting but is highly unusual and based on physicality and performance significantly beyond fellow competitors. The case is highly unusual and without definitive consensus. The parameters under which that athlete can perform are forever changing and subject to court cases and opinions which have flip flopped in different directions. Its a false equivalence.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2023 12:50 pm 

I don't know what the poster meant, but in other sports it's the women demanding the testing and for good reasons.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2023 1:00 pm 
I give in.

Adieus all.