THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 4:51 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: Shithousery in sport
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2022 5:13 am 

Toby Carvery wrote:
Last night was an exhibition of shithousery from both teams, and all the more compelling for the neutral as a result.

I didn’t find it compelling.

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2022 12:32 pm 

Some Liverpool fans booked a coach to take them down to Paris last night, through a firm called Coach Innovations Limited. The coach was supposed to pick them up at 4pm... but never turned up. They waited until 10:30 last night but couldn't make contact with the coach company.

Turns out Coach Innovations Limited was set up by Everton fans as a joke, and no coach exists. The single director of Coach Innovations Limited? Mr Richard Arlison. :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Shut the fuck up, you sausage!"

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2022 12:51 pm 

BertieWoostersDonsClub wrote:
Lieutenant Dan wrote:
Some Liverpool fans booked a coach to take them down to Paris last night, through a firm called Coach Innovations Limited. The coach was supposed to pick them up at 4pm... but never turned up. They waited until 10:30 last night but couldn't make contact with the coach company.

Turns out Coach Innovations Limited was set up by Everton fans as a joke, and no coach exists. The single director of Coach Innovations Limited? Mr Richard Arlison. :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol:

EDIT TO ADD: looks like the Liverpool fan responsible for organising the trip was targeted specifically because last Sunday he tweeted Richarlison with something extremely offensive and arguably racist (which obviously I won't repeat here).

Oh dear, what a pity, never mind. :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2022 9:40 pm 

Virat Kohli.

Nothing specific, just Virat Kohli in general.

Prick.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2022 9:42 pm 

Oh, and Nick "Neneh Cherry's Manchild" Kyrgios as well.

I'm not a big follower of tennis, but I hope either our adopted South African son or our exalted unvaccinated God blow him into the weeds on Sunday.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2022 8:23 am 

Emiliano Martinez. Magnificent shithousing.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2022 3:28 pm 

keyser soze wrote:

Utterly fantastic.

The Guardian Football Weekly podcast had a French journalist on, and they recorded as soon as the final whistle was blown. In fact they had almost finished before Messi received the trophy.

The French guy said that Martinez was a total disgrace, and his antics were terrible. The host of the pod then asked him if he would feel the same if it'd been Lloris that had been behaving like that. To his credit, he said that he wouldn't have minded.

Shit when it's an opposing player doing it, fine when it's your guy.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2022 3:42 pm 

Gers wrote:
keyser soze wrote:

Utterly fantastic.

The Guardian Football Weekly podcast had a French journalist on, and they recorded as soon as the final whistle was blown. In fact they had almost finished before Messi received the trophy.

The French guy said that Martinez was a total disgrace, and his antics were terrible. The host of the pod then asked him if he would feel the same if it'd been Lloris that had been behaving like that. To his credit, he said that he wouldn't have minded.

Shit when it's an opposing player doing it, fine when it's your guy.

I think a big thing with Emi is that he is largely considered one of the good guys in football and this is all a bit of a crazy show, I love it. He did in the Copa America and not along ago Bruno Fernandes had an injury time penalty vs Villa so he spent the whole time asking why Ronaldo isn't taking it, Bruno blazed it over.