THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 5:00 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Shithousery in sport
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:53 pm 

epdon wrote:
Lieutenant Dan wrote:
midland don wrote:
Michael Schumacher blocking Damon Hill in final race of 1994 season

https://youtu.be/91JoW4mSiZo

And Michael Schumacher deliberately blocking the track during qualifying at Monaco in 2006.

And Michael Schumacher driving Rubens Barrichello into the pit wall in Hungary in 2010.

And Michael Schumacher trying to punt Jacques Villeneuve off to win the championship at Jerez in 1997.

There may be a pattern here...

err - you don't like Michael Schumacher?

I never said I didn't like him. I'm merely pointing out that he did a lot of shithouse things over the years.

"Shut the fuck up, you sausage!"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2021 7:49 pm 

Very disappointing.
I thought this was all about afc's behaviour in our toilets.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2021 2:47 pm 

BertieWoostersDonsClub wrote:
Pretty certain this counts from William Ribeiro... :o

https://youtu.be/yGJGbrfpvHQ

I think that goes beyond shithousery - that's just fucking horrible.

O/T: how come there are copious riot police on hand at what looks and sounds like a fairly lower-league game?!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:09 am 

Last night Aaron Rodgers, QB for Green Bay Packers, ran in a touchdown as his side beat Chicago Bears. The two sides are fierce rivals, and as Rodgers ran into the endzone, he went up to the fans and shouted "I OWN YOU- I STILL OWN YOU!"

Fans then went ballistic!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:55 am 

SteelbackDon wrote:
Last night Aaron Rodgers, QB for Green Bay Packers, ran in a touchdown as his side beat Chicago Bears. The two sides are fierce rivals, and as Rodgers ran into the endzone, he went up to the fans and shouted "I OWN YOU- I STILL OWN YOU!"

Fans then went ballistic!

I've just seen this, that is absolutely magnificent. :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:09 am 

As described by Toby Lock, a classic bit of Lewie Shithousery:

Dean Lewington takes out Mark Cooper: Swindon 0-3 MK Dons - April 2015

In one of the key games in Dons' promotion push towards the Championship, their 3-0 triumph over Swindon Town at the County Ground really got the ball rolling. While goals from Daniel Powell and Will Grigg were the difference makers, it was Dean Lewington impact on Robins boss Mark Cooper that we remember. Shoved into the dugouts by Jack Stephens, the Dons skipper left nothing out of his push on Cooper, leaving him on his knees as the rest of the Swindon bench cleared to give Lewington a piece of their minds. With no cards dished out, Cooper was left looking embarrassed as Lewington stood in front of him again, this time to take a throw-in.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:09 am 

Speaking of NFL, think it is more Showmanship than Shithousery, but Pat McAfee is just phenomenal!!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:18 am 

keyser soze wrote:

In one of the key games in Dons' promotion push towards the Championship, their 3-0 triumph over Swindon Town at the County Ground really got the ball rolling. While goals from Daniel Powell and Will Grigg were the difference makers, it was Dean Lewington impact on Robins boss Mark Cooper that we remember. Shoved into the dugouts by Jack Stephens, the Dons skipper left nothing out of his push on Cooper, leaving him on his knees as the rest of the Swindon bench cleared to give Lewington a piece of their minds. With no cards dished out, Cooper was left looking embarrassed as Lewington stood in front of him again, this time to take a throw-in.

There's a GIF of that floating around on the Internet somewhere.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:24 am 

Lieutenant Dan wrote:
keyser soze wrote:

There's a GIF of that floating around on the Internet somewhere.

I remember it well. But I couldn't find it.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:52 am 

Steven Taylor, the former Newcastle centre back surely deserves a mention- his Aston Villa free kick was sensational.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next