THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 11:43 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 143 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15  Next
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2022 6:17 am 

Freddie Heldrech and Alex Russell. Two young Northants Steelbacks cricketers.

Genuinely think they'll both go on to big and better things!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2022 9:39 pm 

SteelbackDon wrote:
Freddie Heldrech and Alex Russell. Two young Northants Steelbacks cricketers.

Genuinely think they'll both go on to big and better things!

Saw Heldreich at the Northants Lancashire game a few weeks back, was very impressed. :D

"Shut the fuck up, you sausage!"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2022 11:42 am 

Tyler Parker- nobody will have heard of him.

14 years old, future NFL star. He'll be the youngest ever recruit to an NCAA school. At just 14 he is 6'1, 295 pounds in weight, He'll join the NFL in 2025 at the earliest opportunity, becoming the youngest ever player.

Crazy being that height/weight at his age. If he carries it on he'll set the US Sporting world alight.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2022 11:46 am 

Also throwing Rehan Ahmed out there. He'll play Cricket for England within the next 5 years...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2022 5:33 pm 

SteelbackDon wrote:

14 years old, future NFL star. He'll be the youngest ever recruit to an NCAA school. At just 14 he is 6'1, 295 pounds in weight, He'll join the NFL in 2025 at the earliest opportunity, becoming the youngest ever player.

Crazy being that height/weight at his age. If he carries it on he'll set the US Sporting world alight.

Hang on a minute... he's 14 years old and he's just over TWENTY-ONE stone?!

"Shut the fuck up, you sausage!"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2022 7:42 am 

Lieutenant Dan wrote:
SteelbackDon wrote:

Hang on a minute... he's 14 years old and he's just over TWENTY-ONE stone?!

Yep!!

Attachments:
download.jpg
download.jpg [ 7.14 KiB | Viewed 9610 times ]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2022 7:43 am 

That's his photo- I'm certain for his age that's dangerous as he will still grow...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2022 9:15 pm 

Dennis “the menace” McCann! Generational talent and future boxing world champ! 21 years old! Another in the long line of traveller boxing successes! I have absolutely zero doubt this lad will go on to fight at world level! Been following his career since he made it onto channel 4 as a schoolboy showcasing the different lives of traveller families and from the moment you see him step in the ring even as a young teen you can see he will go to the top! Just put on an absolute masterclass in his first 10 round fight last month and I’m sure will be one of the hottest properties in boxing before long!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2022 11:43 am 

Youssoufa Moukoko, a 17 year old that plays for Borussia Dortmund. Probably quite well known in Germany, but he's a real talent and will start to make headlines in the next couple of years. Already made a few dozen appearances and is on the fringes of reaching the German National Team. A striker who played in the U17's at just 13. Already scored some crucial goals, particularly the one against Schalke in the Revier Derby recently.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2023 9:32 am 

BertieWoostersDonsClub wrote:
I doubt there were many saddos like me watching an U18 competition live from Australia on the World Snooker website that finished at 2am!

Respect.

Good to hear there is some new blood coming through, I think the tour needs it. I don't follow snooker as closely as I used to but it feels like quite a stagnant crop of top players.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 143 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15  Next