THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 6:29 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 143 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:24 pm 

Oh, and Luke Littler only made the forty grand last week: ten for another PL win in Liverpool (he's now five points clear at the top), and thirty for winning the Austrian Darts Open. He's won two out of three events on the European Tour now.

He's up to 25 in the world rankings - and now only two places behind James Wade...

"Shut the fuck up, you sausage!"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:37 pm 

Lieutenant Dan wrote:
Just because it's probably the best thread for it: I've not been able to catch much of the World Snooker so far, but I just saw the last two frames of the Allen-Higgins match. Absolutely epic. That shot round the green to pot the red is one of the best I've ever seen. And Allen still lost! How Higgins pulls it out of the bag so many times, I'll never know.

As a huge (and hugely frustrated!) Jack Lisowski fan, I was watching his game on the other channel. Once again, he managed to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. :(

He was the better player, ahead on all the stats - had 11 50+ breaks compared to Bingham's 3 - yet managed to miss some key shots and fall at the last hurdle as usual. Would love to see him win his first tournament but he's such a frustrating player to.support!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:49 pm 

Plum wrote:
Lieutenant Dan wrote:
Just because it's probably the best thread for it: I've not been able to catch much of the World Snooker so far, but I just saw the last two frames of the Allen-Higgins match. Absolutely epic. That shot round the green to pot the red is one of the best I've ever seen. And Allen still lost! How Higgins pulls it out of the bag so many times, I'll never know.

As a huge (and hugely frustrated!) Jack Lisowski fan, I was watching his game on the other channel. Once again, he managed to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. :(

He was the better player, ahead on all the stats - had 11 50+ breaks compared to Bingham's 3 - yet managed to miss some key shots and fall at the last hurdle as usual. Would love to see him win his first tournament but he's such a frustrating player to.support!

yeah, I just switched over to see the very end of it - I'm getting real Tim Henman vibes from Lisowski!

"Shut the fuck up, you sausage!"

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 143 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15